Skip to main content


Selling your house in France can be challenging if you are not native to the country and the most logical path to sell your house would be to seek for a real estate agent able to support you. Could be the one who you purchase the house from or another one who is specialised in this type of property or who is able to perform auctions, not every agents are the same.

Majordome is here to help you defining the best-selling strategy for you and your property, if you decide to sell through an agent, we help you identifying the best agent and to assist you all the way through to ensure everything goes smoothly.

If you decide to sell your house on your own, this is common in France, we are here to help as well, we can explain it all to you and assist you through the process!

Whichever way you decide to go, it is important in these moments to be able to count on someone who is really on your side, someone reliable who supports you and advises you. This is why we have created Majordome.

Majordome gives you the keys to success, so that you can write a new page of your life, with stars in the eyes!

How it works ?

The adventure you are going to live with Majordome has nothing to do with a traditional sale via a real estate agent, it will be a real collaboration between you and us, and it is always you who will decide in the end. We are here to listen to you, advise you, help you make your project a success you will be proud off !

First we will meet with you to discuss your project. At home if you are around, or by videoconference. It is important that we get to know you, what is important to you and what your requirements are. While we are based in the south of France, we cover the whole of France (main land and excluding the islands and overseas territories).

This meeting is free of charge and allows us to define with you if the Majordome approach meets your needs.


The 3 stages support from Majordome

1) Define the strategy

This is probably the most important step, the one that will condition the rest.

We will review the potential of your property, assess the market condition and based on these analysis we will review your selling options together, explain you all the possibilities and select the one that works for you based on your situation (on site, overseas, main residency...).

Well accompanied, one avoids pitfalls !

2) Organise visits

If you have decided to sell through a real estate agent, we will help you organise their visits and manage their proposals.

If you have decided to sell on your own, this step should not be underestimated! You have seduced potential buyers with your ad, but now you will have to transform this interest into a desire to buy and learn to qualify your potential buyers to prepare for the inevitable negotiation "à la française". If you are not fluent in French, it is time to get someone to help you !

We are here for you.


3) The negociation

This is often the most difficult step for sellers, discussing "big bucks", justifying the price, finding the path to the best possible price while ensuring the sale... For some, this is the best time, for others a very difficult one. In France, prices are always discussed down from what you have advertised. So be prepared to justify the value of your property!

Whether you sell on your own or through a real estate agent, Majordome will be on your side to review the proposals and help you define what is the best offer, not only based on the price, but also the financial profile of the buyer and their likelihood to go through the entire process. In France, the sale can be cancelled without charges if the buyer cannot secure the loan requiered to buy the property within 2 months after signing the sale offer!

Majordome remains all the way through on your side and focus only on your best interest.

It is reassuring to have a Majordome on your side 😊



The Majordome offer is personalised according to your needs after our first free of charge meeting.

Our support offer is very competitive and will save you several thousand euros.

Depending on your strategy, your needs and your desires, we can offer you various options, it will all depends on which strategy you choose, where you live and where your property is based !

If you decide to sell through a real estate agent on your own, our consulting services will cost you 500€ (+ travelling cost if requiered). If you decide to sell through a real estate agent with our support, our consulting fees are free of charge, we will be paid by the real estate agent on his commission (no cost transfer to you).

If you decide to sell on your own, depending on the level of support you require, pricing will range from 500€ to 3 000€, average is 1 000€

Trust is an essential element of our collaboration, so we only charge you 60% of the service fee when signing the contract, the remaining 40% are invoiced when you sign with the notary / lawyer.

Let's start your project together !